* The clip starts out as the unmastered version. The beep signals the change to the track with mastering. It changes to unmastered once more and the final beep signals the change back to the mastered version.
Changes to notice on the mastered version:
– Removal of all low end and mid section mud.
– Removal of all unnecessary high end frequencies
– Increased stereo image without any phase cancellation
– Added warmth and brightness
– Hardware Saturation for Thickness
– Punchy compression for commercial loudness
– Increased clarity
– The track now fills the full dynamic stereo spectrum
– Sub Harmonics added to improve the clarity of the bass